1. Log in to your account.
2. You will be automatically taken to the Send SMS page (top right yellow tab).
3. Write your message.
4. Click the green "next" button to go to Step 2.
5. Select your audience.
6. Click "Next" to Step 3.
7. Select "Schedule your message for later". Click later or the blank text box to open the pop up calendar.
8. Select your time and date.
9. Click "Next" to Step 4.
10. Select "I am happy to send", confirm the selection and you're done!
You can view your scheduled message whenever you like in your message history. If you realise you've made a mistake, don't worry. You can delete the text in message history before it's scheduled to go out and start again :) Note: you can only delete scheduled texts so be extra careful when writing messages to be sent on the spot!